[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2007 Figure "M" question

dwaynenancy dwaynenancy at cox.net
Tue Oct 17 15:51:59 AKDT 2006

Nope.  He flew Mode 1 and would challenge anybody to do LOW hesitation
rolls in and from any direction.  He was just attempting to hide small
changes in heading that would lead to a down grade in his score.  You
would be surprised at the number of people that can only do rolls in one
direction.  I've even seen "accomplished" pilots that could only land
over a particular  shoulder.  People want to do it the comfortable way
and no other.  Look at how many people roll one way only when going
vertical.  The old pattern Figure M showed canopy then belly or belly
than canopy but never the same.  Dwayne