[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2007 Figure "M" question

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Tue Oct 17 08:19:59 AKDT 2006

Hi Jim,

Unless the maneuver has changed from 15 years ago all the rolls have
to be in the same direction, resulting in one stall turn being
canopy-facing you and the other being belly-facing you (your choice
as to which comes first).  It's a tough maneuver, especially when the
wind is blowing other than down the runway.

Jerry