[NSRCA-discussion] New maneuver for Masters or FAI

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 5 06:06:54 AKDT 2006

Gray,

I accept.  And done.  Flew it last night.  Time on points is short, roll rate is a bit quick for pattern, but not too unlike what I see some Intermediates using for 2 rolls.  Certainly no more difficult than the current 8 point roll in PO7.

It does look cool, but there is not much time to add style and flair if you keep it in the box.

Dave

From: Gray E Fowler <gfowler at raytheon.com>

Dave

I designate you as the tester of this manuever-you can do it straight. It looked really cool, but is it hard? I expect a report back this time next week.

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radome and Composites Engineering
Raytheon

DaveL322 at comcast.net
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
10/03/2006 10:51 AM Please respond to
NSRCA Mailing List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

cc"Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>
SubjectRe: [NSRCA-discussion] New maneuver for Masters or FAI

Make it into a rolling circle! <G>

Dave