[NSRCA-discussion] Computer rolls

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 05:28:31 AKDT 2006

As a side note.
As the Shark is displayed it's "stabilator" continuously cycles thru it's
range of motion.  The EAA Museum website lists the Shark as being on display
since 2002.  The same year as the copyright on the video.  I believe the
video was made soon before the plane was taken to the museum.
Here is a link to the Loudenslager page of the museum website.
http://www.airventuremuseum.org/virtual/interactive/innovations/shark/
You have to navigate around a little to find it but there is an interesting
video of an interview with Leo discussing a loop.
JLK