[NSRCA-discussion] Computer rolls

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 05:02:55 AKDT 2006

There's a IMAC type model of this flying already.  Flew at the NATS
apparently. I think it was Baron Johnson's model.  Not sure how it passed
the rules test for a model of something that has competed in IAC or is
"known to be capable" of flying IAC sequences.  Can it be assumed to be
capable, the proof being that the model performs well? You could go round &
round on that one for a while I guess.

Anyway, if someone knows Baron, you could probably find out more about the
elevator/rudder interference question.

Ed