[NSRCA-discussion] cleaning up an engine ?

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Oct 3 10:11:34 AKDT 2006

A friend of mine has used the non-toxic antifreeze and says it works just as well. It is the type used to winterize pipes in RVs, pink in color. I would rather use that than the toxic stuff, JMHO.

  Bob R.

Pete Cosky <pcosky at comcast.net> wrote:
  I think it was Peak or Prestone I put in the crock pot. I put it in a couple
years ago and never changed it. I don't clean that many engines. I know it
was green.