[NSRCA-discussion] cleaning up an engine ?

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Oct 2 20:45:23 AKDT 2006

I use this stuff called "Demon Clean" and it works great. I tried oven
cleaner, barbecue grill cleaner, etc. Some of these discolored the aluminum
if you left it on too long. The Demon Clean has proven to be very effective
and a little goes a long way. One can will probably last a few years so it's
really not expensive. You can buy it here:
http://www.bj-model-engines.com/Demon-Clean_email_response_11-11-05.html

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com