[NSRCA-discussion] One day contests

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Oct 2 16:19:17 AKDT 2006

I can fly the 402 or 403 schedule twice in one flight with an OS160 and
18oz. of fuel. I have yet to see an airplane that can't fly the Sportsman
schedule twice and even fewer that are so impeccably trimmed that the little
bit of "extra" fuel that's required to do this would spoil the flight. Just
grab a 40-size Ugly Stik (more than capable of flying the 401 schedule) and
give it a try. <LOL>

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com