[NSRCA-discussion] One day contests

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 04:17:13 AKDT 2006

There usually aren't that many Sportsman to make it an issue. 3 rds or even
4 should be possible. You need to keep things going with these guys. You
can't do it for two classes though. If it is possible to fly a sequence
twice on the same tank of fuel, then 6 - 8 rds are possible in a day.  Don't
know if it can be done with the 2007 sequence though.