[NSRCA-discussion] You gotta have it!

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 1 16:40:14 AKDT 2006

Hey Stuart,

I have to say that this little heli has been a blast. For $30, it is well worth the money. I think I have flown it more in the last two days than I have flown my pattern plane in the last two months. Now, if they would just come out with a $30 indoor pattern plane...!

I'll add some comments. One slightly annoying thing is it has to retrimmed every flight. Also, it took probably 5 flights for the motor/battery to break in and have enough power. The right and left are slightly erratic at times, but it adds to the challenge. This little thing is pretty fun.

Thanks,
Emory Schroeter.

Not pattern but something every R/Cer should have.  For only $30 at Radio
shack it's a lot of fun.

Picoo Z mini helicopter.  Check out the video.  (I haven't been able to get
mine to fly this smoothly yet)

http://dannyszabo.com/videos/alanpiccoz.wmv

Stuart