[NSRCA-discussion] One day contests

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 1 16:46:16 AKDT 2006

It was nice to read all the opinions about the one day contest and I
have to say that 2 one day contests for the lower classes seems
like a win win situation.

Speaking for myself I would not need or expect an award for a one day
contest.  Maybe you could save the award for the guys that stayed both
days and do a combined 2 day total.  Or just print out paper awards for
the one day participants and mail them later?

Day one:
1st
2nd
3rd

Day 2:
1st
2nd
3rd

Combined total:
1st
2nd
3rd

Again this is just an idea from a new guy.

--

Kelly Regan
www.reganbrothers.com