[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stir thingsup. Where'sthebeef?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 1 05:06:05 AKDT 2006

This is a real problem!

We have quite a few flyers who come to fly on Saturday and don't plan to fly
on Sunday. They don't want a motel bill, another day away from home or to
miss church on Sunday morning.

Borrowing on Dr. Phil's terminology, two days is a "deal breaker".

Unfortunately, it seems the avid competitors are just as firm with two days.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US