[NSRCA-discussion] Lithium Ion batteries

k6xyz k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 30 13:12:41 AKST 2006

I called CH and spoke with Vaughn just now and he said they had been out of
stock for over 5 months and just had received a new shipment.

He had them right in front of him.

The web site guy works 2 days a week so they will be listed again shortly.

He said if anyone  wants the battery now just call him and he can fix you
up.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586