[NSRCA-discussion] E-Flite Power 160 BL for Pattern

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 26 05:39:30 AKST 2006

Scott:
The size and performance numbers are identical to the Axi F3A.  Don't
know if it is just a relabeled Axi or a clone of it as I don't think
anyone has seen or run one yet.  It would be a good alternative and
cheaper than the Axi if it is just repackaged and labeled as an Eflite.
If it is a copy....who knows until someone runs it.

Chris