[NSRCA-discussion] E-Flite Power 160 BL for Pattern

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 04:58:13 AKST 2006

 I'm not sure but I think its the same motor. If it is it's a lot cheaper. I run the Axi in my E plane and I now believe that its the choice for someone looking for an easy and inexpensive electric setup. Mike

Scott Pavlock <f3aflyer7 at gmail.com> wrote:  Has anyone looked at this motor for pattern? At the same weight as the AXI 5330/F3A it looks like it can harness some pretty nice power. And the price is definitely eye catching. What do you guys think?

Scott