[NSRCA-discussion] D.E.P.S (Dual Elevator Pushrod System)

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Nov 21 05:11:51 AKST 2006

Amram,

Check here.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5018286/anchors_5018286/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#5018286

I used the DEPS system in two planes with very good results.  You will need to consider CG.  With the DEPS system the chances of being tail heavy are less.  This happen in one of the planes and I retrofitted the plane from 2 servos in the tail to DEPS system to fix the "tail heavy" problem.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Amram" <amram at leshed.com>