[NSRCA-discussion] FAI sporting code on judge transparency

Wayne Whinkle1024 at msn.com
Sun Nov 19 19:35:29 AKST 2006

Fred,

my point is post them...not leave loose tear sheets on a table for pilots to take away from the table. This has been the practice at the NATS. They need to be posted in some way. Not just tossed as loose sheets for the wind and pilots to remove from the public view

That is all my point was. I had a conversation with an FAI pilot back after the NATS and he has been advocating this the past 3 years yet still not happening.