[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Brio Weight Savings

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Nov 17 12:00:36 AKST 2006

Don,

I have the glass version of the fuselage and mine weighs in at a hefty 41 ozs. Even with me building all of the periferral components (wings, stabs, etc.), I don't see how I could build the sucker at less than 10 1/2 for glow powerplant.

Is there a lighter fuse out there that fellas are building into electric and make weight?

MattK