[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Brio Weight Savings

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Nov 17 11:01:47 AKST 2006

Scott, there are a couple threads about electric Brio builds.  I built  one
myself, nice flying plane.  Can easily be built under 11 lbs using  TP5300s and
AXI F3A, neither of which is the lightest alternative out  there.

I will look for the links on my home computer and forward to you if someone
else doesn't beat me to the punch.  I would also be happy to share what I  did
if you want.

Don Atwood

In a message dated 11/17/2006 11:29:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,