[NSRCA-discussion] 89 Nats

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 16 08:12:03 AKST 2006

9VAP, or 9VAP?  (I think a VAP).

89 was the last year I flew brand "F" - and I was flying the old 8 channel 512 PCM, which was flawless.

And while I don't recall the exact number of crashes (1 is believable), I know of one plane which did crash and that TX had gotten absolutely soaked earlier that day or the prior day in a rainstorm during a practice flight - I saw easily 1-2 oz of water dumped out of the TX at the end of the practice flight.

Dave

From: "Dennis" <patternpilot at verizon.net>