[NSRCA-discussion] Lipo Charging

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Nov 16 07:20:53 AKST 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 06:36:45 -0800 (PST)
Bob Richards <bob at toprudder.com> wrote:

> I use the Accucycle Elite. It handles nicads and lipos. More pricey
> than some, but I like the fact it will do two batteries at once.

I second that!  I'm really hoping that Hobbico will come out with a
balancing version or that other manufacturers will clue in to how handy
it is to be able to charge two dissimiliar packs simultaneously.  For
foamy packs it can't be beat.  Tower prices on it put it right around
the Triton, but you would have to buy 2 Tritons to get the same
functionality so to my mind it's a bargain!

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com