[NSRCA-discussion] Brio Hinges

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Nov 16 03:23:50 AKST 2006

Actually, I pulled the monokote off (I picked chrome, what a disaster) and used silkspan and dope. That was a great flying 1/2A stunter. Golden Bee with a Tee Dee cylinder, and a Top Flite 6x3 nylon prop.

  I later built a couple of Lil Satans, one with silkspan a dope, and another with red monokote. My second monokote job was much better. :-)

  Aerogloss -- now there is a smell that brings back memories. So does the smell of monokote, for that matter. And it DOES smell different now.

  Bob R.

"White, Chris" <chris at ssd.fsi.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hey Bob,
  I Aero-glossed mine
.(orange
best flying ½ A stunter I had flown
) but you should have seen me doing a “Lil Satan” in transparent blue monokote for my cousinJ
  Oh, the smells of Aero-Gloss
.God only knows how many brain-cells I paid for that experienceJ
  Chris