[NSRCA-discussion] Tech-Aero Dual Redundant Failsafe Switch andVoltage Regulator now available

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 07:42:37 AKST 2006

Bob:
Yes, that's exactly the appeal of using two switches.  I've got airplanes
set up both ways.  The two Prestige's each have dual
switches/regulators/batteries, but in my 40% Extra, I have a single switch
for two regulators.  Actually, the Extra is sort of an experimental oddball
setut with 3 batteries and three regulators, so I combined two on one and
let the other stand alone.

Ed