[NSRCA-discussion] Tee in fuel line for OS140 ?

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 14 16:07:51 AKST 2006

Another question,

The fuel tank/line setup in the OS140 manual shows the clunk fuel line
running outside of the plane connected with a short length of fuel tube
and then run back into the plane to the engine/pump.  The short tube is
removed  for fueling.

The instructions indicate that I would need to pinch off the fuel line
going to the engine/pump if another system is used.

I would like to do 3 lines with 2 fuel dots, one vented, or 2 lines
with a tee fitting on the clunk line.

Can I do this without having to pinch off the line to the engine/pump
each time I fuel up ?

Thank you for the help.

--

Kelly Regan