[NSRCA-discussion] APC 18.1 x 10W props

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 14 14:49:06 AKST 2006

I recently purchased some 18.1 x 10W APC props for my DZ160. Apparently
there appears to be another version 18.1 x 10.1.

Could someone please tell me the difference between both?

I tried a quick ground run on this prop (stock) this morning but could
barely get 8000 RPM from the engine. I will take advice from a member on
this list and lop 1/4inch of each blade. What RPM readings are people
getting who are using either of these props on a YS DZ160 engine?

Regards,

Peter