[NSRCA-discussion] Brio Hinges

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 07:55:04 AKST 2006

I did basically the same as Rick, but with Radio South large CA hinges.

When doing mine I heard the suggestion of slightly sanding the hinge line to provide a bit of a flat area to insert the CA hinge. I did this on the ailerons but not the elevator as I'd already completed them before I heard the tip. This did make things slightly easier, both look fine covered with Monokote.

Keith Black.