[NSRCA-discussion] Glue for EPP foam

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Nov 9 10:53:13 AKST 2006

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 19:28:42 +0000
DaveL322 at comcast.net wrote:

> Try 3M Scoth Brite Adhesive 4693H.  Very good stuff and can be used in
> single applications or as contact cement, and generally dry in 5 -15
> minutes.  "Goop" (any variety) also works well, but takes a little
> longer to dry (be warned, don't use Goop on Depron, it may melt the
> Depron).
>
> Dave

Thanks guys!  This list can be a real wealth of good info.  It looks
like the proper name may be 3M Scotch-Grip 4693H and I'll have to give
it a try.  If it dries that fast, I could knock out one of the EPP
foamies in a day (including artwork).  On the artwork topic, for
coloring foamies, the BIC brand permanent markers have a larger variety
of colors and are more vibrant than Sharpies.

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com