[NSRCA-discussion] JR DS8417 Servo question

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Nov 7 20:57:57 AKST 2006

Jon,
Thanks for the info. As it turns out I have one 8417 with all nylon
gears and one with alloy gears except for the first gear. I also have a
broken 8411 with alloy gears that came out of the same airplane. At the
moment, I am assuming the previous owner stuffed the 8411SA gearset in
one of the 8411s.

Thanks again
John