[NSRCA-discussion] District 3 Championship contest

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Nov 5 17:35:35 AKST 2006

Jimbo,

Last time I was at the Lannie Rd facility earlier this year, one of the
officers told me the field was scheduled to be closed by the city. It has been
cited as one of the National Cemetaries (sigh).

What a facility it was. It was my home field for about 15 years and I sorely
miss it.

Maybe Brian or Billy have more info to add about when and where the new field
will be contsructed (also by the city). I wouldn't hold my breath
though....it could be several years in the beuracracy

Matt

In a message dated 11/5/2006 8:08:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jim.woodward at schroth.com writes:
I vote for it to be held at Billy Meadow's Jacksonville field.

Thanks,
Jim W.