[NSRCA-discussion] control horns

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 23:41:23 AKST 2006

Du-Bro RC Heavy Duty Control Horn (for .40-.91)

Bolt is 6-32 X 1 1/2" long. Adjustable horn is 3/4" long.

I normally have to replace the bolt with a longer one, but what I like is
the 3/4" horn which easily reaches the hinge line. It's a good compromise
between the short horns that won't come close to the hinge and the massive
over sized stuff. Perfect sized for our pattern planes.

http://www.shopatron.com/product/product_id=DUB867/101.0