[NSRCA-discussion] o.s. 1.60 backplate fuel pump ?

ROBERT L HIXSON toneuf at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 3 22:00:40 AKST 2006

Guys,
              OK,   I got into this discussion late...
         I am trying to locate a backplate
         fuel pump unit for my O.S.  1.60  FX engine.
         I read the infomation by Tom Koenig from last year, but still need the
         unit contact information.
         Does this unit acutally exist ?
         Maybe someone out there has a unit to sell?
         If not, can you  give me the forward  to this unit ?
         Austrialia?   Sheesh....
            Regards,  Robert Hixson    San Francisco,  Cal.