[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker gearbox

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Mon May 29 20:36:22 AKDT 2006

Verne, looking back over your earlier message and the Hacker directions for
the Comp motor I'm a bit surprised you use the PPG wax and grease remover.
The directions say "Don't use chemical cleaners! These will destroy the
grease in the ball bearings of the output shaft!"

Did you hear from Hacker that it would be safe to use the PPG degreaser,
prior experience, etc.?

Please elaborate.

Thanks,
Keith Black