[NSRCA-discussion] Lighter Spinner Adapter

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Wed May 24 10:38:19 AKDT 2006

Jim

A couple of things I've done with the ES spinner - set the backplate up in a
rotary table on a drill press and drilled evenly spaced lightening holes,
size / number will depend on spinner size - swapped the TT steel washer for
aluminum - removed excess material from the lock nut (steel) on a lathe -
used an aluminum cone capscrew. All of this will remove about 3/4 oz.

Your aluminum hub idea is not only good for weight saving - but the Pletty
will probably like it on a hot day.

Earl