[NSRCA-discussion] Brio 10 & high altitude

Larry ledunn at centurytel.net
Mon May 22 20:38:47 AKDT 2006

Hi Jeff,

Check out this thread on RC Groups for several recommendations from guys
flying at or above 5000

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=483149&page=48#post5513733

In general - they go up one size in diameter on the prop in order to get
similar performance to what us low-lander get with the same motor and packs
:)

Larry