[NSRCA-discussion] Dixie RC Pattern Contest

jonlowe at aol.com jonlowe at aol.com
Mon May 22 06:51:17 AKDT 2006

I want to thank the members of the Dixie RC Club for a great contest
this past weekend, near Baton Rouge.  Gary Courtney and I traveled from
Huntsville, AL to this contest and had a wonderful time, making this
out of district (for us) contest, well worth the time.  Gave us a
chance to fly in front of different judges, picking up some new points
to improve our sequences.  And the Jambolaya feast on Saturday
afternoon was just great!  We even got entertained at the Super 8 motel
Friday nite with about 10 cop cars and a fight!

We will definitely add this to our list for next year.

Thanks again.

Jon Lowe