[NSRCA-discussion] Thrust Line Trimming

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon May 22 06:30:43 AKDT 2006

Try a bit of upthrust, and if that causes a pitch to the belly w/ rudder, move the CG forward.  Wouldn't be the first plane to need upthrust.

Dave

From: <rcaerobob at cox.net>

With elev. trimmed for level upright flight (some Up trim), the downlines do NOT pitch (in fact, it drops about as straight as my best pattern plane ever has!). The trim anomaly SEEMS to be thrust-related, but since it's a non-adjustable wing/stab setup, my options are a little limited.
Thanks for the response!