[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker gearbox

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Sun May 21 11:03:21 AKDT 2006

Thanks Verne.  At least I know nothing is missing now.  I will have to try
to find one of the lubes mentioned and clean it before running.  As I said
the motor was supposed to be un-run when I got it but I very much doubt that
now.  I'd rather start out fresh so I know when it is due for a change.

Thanks,
Stu