[NSRCA-discussion] Two killed by model airplane

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun May 21 09:48:41 AKDT 2006

I have oft wondered if an "ignition CUT off" that sensed loss of RX decoder outputs that would KILL the motor wouldn't help.  It would at least mitigate the energy of the impact.  Never heard of one out there that works exactly like I'm describing, and it would probably only be effective for gassers at this stage, but it may REDUCE the degree of injury.

I fear full DUAL RF_Link redundancy in our future....

Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net
rcaerobob at cox.net