[NSRCA-discussion] Two killed by model airplane

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Sun May 21 09:39:51 AKDT 2006

Lest we forget, or become careless because of the relative size of our
planes to the 50% scale Pitts that killed the people in Hungary, remember a
young girl was killed in China a few weeks ago by a .21-size trainer.

Like you said, it is only a matter of time.  We must always be wary of the
danger, and make sure everybody at our fields also follow safe practices.