[NSRCA-discussion] Brio 10

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri May 19 21:12:24 AKDT 2006

Jay,

  That is good to know. I just bought a P-25 and was wondering if I might have a similar problem. I did notice that it had "new 3 amp BEC" on the package when I bought it.

  Bob R.

Jay Marshall <lightfoot at sc.rr.com> wrote:

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Castle Creations has been very cooperative and is going to replace the ESC. There was a problem. An email said:

  “In my prior email I didn’t explain what I think happened. If the ESC is older than 6-8 months it is a unit that might be incompatible with low Kv outrunners. These earlier P-25s could grossly overheat at partial throttle with these motors. The new P-25 is a total redesign to resolve this problem and also has a 3 amp instead of a 1.5 amp BEC.”