[NSRCA-discussion] Brio 10

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Fri May 19 03:35:12 AKDT 2006

Castle Creations has been very cooperative and is going to replace the ESC.
There was a problem. An email said:

"In my prior email I didn't explain what I think happened. If the ESC is
older than 6-8 months it is a unit that might be incompatible with low Kv
outrunners. These earlier P-25s could grossly overheat at partial throttle
with these motors. The new P-25 is a total redesign to resolve this problem
and also has a 3 amp instead of a 1.5 amp BEC."

That doesn't, however, replace my Brio.