[NSRCA-discussion] trimming question

Jim Woodward jim.woodward at schroth.com
Fri May 19 07:03:25 AKDT 2006

Hi Anthony,

The short and skinny on this is that if you fly a 45 degree line upright,
roll inverted, the plane should continue on this line for a short bit then
start arcing back towards mother earth.  If it maintains the 45 or climbs,
it is too tail heavy for my taste.  If it arc's down immediately, it is too
nose heavy and while it will help somethings, generally, makes rolling
maneuvers a tad more difficult than they need to be.

Jim W.