[NSRCA-discussion] pipe

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue May 16 12:36:24 AKDT 2006

Mintor pipe is sold.....

thank you

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne Galligan
  Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 11:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Mejzlik 19x10 for sale $40 shipped.

  A little FYI for any one interested in trying the Mejlik 19x10 prop.  The hole size is bored for a gasser and it needs a bushing that is hard to find.  I found that cutting off about 3/8 inch of the top end of a fine tip Sharpie worked perfect.
  You will also have to make the slots in your spinner larger then what an APC calls for.   Again I think this would be the perfect prop for the larger engines and so far is working good on my OS 1.40.

  If anyone is interested I have a new Mintor c.fiber pipe for sale...   $80 shipped in the states.

  Wayne Galligan