[NSRCA-discussion] Newbie question - landing and approach

Larry ledunn at centurytel.net
Mon May 15 18:24:59 AKDT 2006

I have another few newbie Sportsman questions if I may - hopefully not as controversial as the "electric weight" issue :)

After the Double Immelman without rolls (U) I will be flying upwind and then exit the box if I am understanding this correctly.

How should I get from there to landing?

I am assuming a simple flat 180 deg turn (away from the flight line) from the upwind leg to down wind followed by a normal landing approach?

What parts of that entire procedure are judged?

On the actual landing - the rules talk about two lines 100 meters apart. Do I need to touch the ground inside those two lines and/or roll to a stop within those two lines?

Thanks!

Larry