[NSRCA-discussion] OS140RX needle valve extension

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Sun May 14 12:27:45 AKDT 2006

Scott
IMO you have one choice. Cut the needle assy off the backplate with the
Dremel.You will have enough flange left to mount it to the firewall with two
2-56 bolts.

This provides easy and safe adjustment with a running soft mounted engine,
also greatly extends the life of the needle assy. If there are any negatives
I have never found any.                                      Nat