[NSRCA-discussion] Air Breaks

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at texasairnet.com
Sat May 13 19:35:37 AKDT 2006

Ditto on this setup.  I first used it on my Prophecy that was very difficult
to slow down and it worked wonders.  Been using about 15% up aileron on the
Aries and it does everything good for the landings and handles better on
windy approaches.  It will climb or pitch up a little if the approach speed
is too high.

Wayne Galligan