[NSRCA-discussion] electric interference question

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat May 13 19:29:22 AKDT 2006

Sounds like the "new guy" knows a bit about electrics. Cool. You're going to
have fun with this pattern stuff!

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

BTW - Any problem that can be solved with Ferrite beads is in fact Black
Magic. It's right up there with coiling the scope probe lead in the opposite
direction to get a cleaner signal. Who says this is a digital world? <LOL>