[NSRCA-discussion] electric interference question

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Sat May 13 19:07:20 AKDT 2006

 My first question would be why HVBEC?  Run a seperate battery no switch just plug straight into receiver, you have to get to the batteries any way, I'd never run a bec on a big airplane if anything happens you still have controll of the plane. You can cut the red wire or just take it out of the plug and secure so it won't short on anything then use the sperate RX battery.

Steven Maxwell