[NSRCA-discussion] Question on Macs header & Aeroslave pipe

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat May 13 18:18:19 AKDT 2006

BlankSetup is an OS 1.40 RX, macs header & Areoslave pipe.  Just wondering whether I can get away with leaving the header uncut.  The Aeroslave is so light, I'm thinking that maybe the forces on the header will be mild enough to leave it in one piece without risking a crack developing.  Any experience with this out there?

Also, I seem to have lost the emails re. the distance to reflector for this pipe/engine combo.  If anyone can share the info for a good starting point, I would appreciate it.  Will typically run 15% nitro in this.

Thanks
Ed