[NSRCA-discussion] Tojeiro -

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 18:40:08 AKDT 2006

I got to see Bob fly his today. Its a capable setup, similar to the Arresti but the build quality of the Tojeiro is very good.

  Bob had it powered w/ a MVVS gasser w/ pipe...catch up to him for details. The engine performance was very good and pulled the plane through many of the masters and FAI stuff in good shape. What surprised me was the braking of this setup, it reminded me of Dave Lockhardts stuff.   Nice slow descent through loops on a 2 blade prop.